Sonar Insights uses market research to gain the insights that you need to make more-informed business decisions.
Our approach uses multiple sources of insights to gain a broader perspective. Breadth of perspective drives depth of insights and gives more potential to articulate the unarticulated.
This includes building alignment within your organization and externally in the market – manufacturers, suppliers, B2B customers, B2C customers, and end consumers.
To be successful with this approach requires full participation, immersion and iterative collaboration with these groups.
With this interaction we can generate the insights needed to create strategies that can be deployed for growing your business.
The core principles that guide our work:
- Real insights comes from real research. We design research studies to elicit realistic responses, opinions and emotions.
- Keep questioning. The real insight rarely comes from asking on the first try.
- Insights aren’t linear. Insights come from all around us: past, present, future, direct, indirect, adjacent, analogous, articulated, unarticulated, and disruptive.
- First, define your right to win. By understanding the core success factors and how they can be leveraged, you can capture future success and better navigate the opportunities and challenges ahead.
- Insights and strategy aren’t enough. We create alignment and buy-in within the organization to give momentum once the project is done; this is the key cog in directing strategy and market execution.